- Get clear on your goals / desires / how you want your life to be.
- Visualize and FEEL what it would be like, as if you’re already living it.
- Make a plan – what action will you take?
- Make it happen one step at a time – pick one thing and start.
- Don’t worry about knowing how everything will work out, this is God’s job.
Your Journey: How To Get Where You Want To Go
Are you on the path that you want to be on? If not, what if you could be? What if it could even be easy? Life is busy, complicated—hard! How can it be easy? That’s the problem, we make life more complicated than it needs to be. Make it simple. Live and be present in each moment. You are most efficient when you focus entirely on the task at hand. Thinking about what else you have to do, worrying about other things and trying to do everything at once just leads to overwhelm. Here are a few steps that can help you get where you want to go: