- Love and approve of yourself exactly as you are right now. You are enough.
- Be gentle and forgiving with yourself; be open to new ideas.
- Learn techniques to recognize and release limiting beliefs and negative thinking.
- Respect your own judgment and decisions. Stop seeking approval from others.
- Make a list of things that you are grateful for in your life and things that you appreciate about yourself.
- Take a break from your regular routine. Allow yourself some downtime, without any guilt.
- Notice what makes you happy, excited, passionate and fulfilled.
- What makes time stand still or fly by for you?
- What do you enjoy that completely captures your attention?
Let Your True Light Shine—Be Yourself
Let your true light shine—be yourself. Are you living a life you love? Do you know what a life you love would look like? Do you feel like you need something else in life, but you’re not sure what? To find your purpose, your true passion, you need to get to know yourself. Take time to realize who you truly are. Here are some steps to help you with your self-discovery: